martedì 30 novembre 2010

LANVIN for H&M

Hi everyone guys!
Last week, as every real fashionista, I went to H&M to shop the wonderful Lanvin <3 H&M collection.
Unfortunately, I just bought a fur coat, since all 12 sizes were finished :( - another confirmation of the fact that real fashion, is for real women.
However, I'm really happy of my shopping there, and today I wore the coat for a walk after classes with my friends.
Hope you'll like my outfit, G.


Ciao a tutti!
La scorsa settimana, come ogni vera fashionista, sono andata da H&M per la meravigliosa collezione Lanvin <3 H&M.
Purtroppo, ho potuto comprare solamente il pellicciotto, dato che tutte le 46 erano finite:( -un'altra conferma del fatto che la vera moda è per le donne vere.
In ogni caso, sono molto contenta dei miei acquisti e oggi ho indossato il pellicciotto per una passeggiata dopo le lezioni con i miei amici.
Spero vi piaccia il mio outfit, G.





 Ale really loves taking pictures of me while I'm talking : D




Fur coat : Lanvin <3 H&M
T-shirt: Oysho
Jeans: Cycle
Flats: American Eagle
Belt: Hermes
Purse: H&M
Sunglasses : Urban Outfitters
Necklace: Aldo
Rings: H&M
Earrings: bought in a vintage store

2 commenti: