giovedì 14 ottobre 2010

studying days

Hi everyone guys!
In these days, my life is really boring!
I'm spending the day on books and I'm studying hard since in 2 weeks I'll have 4 exams.
Anyway, yesterday we decided to have a break and going to downtown. I was with Alessandro and we had a nice shopping break.
At night, we went to Palo Alto to enjoy our university mates for an happy-hour.
Overall it has been a very nice night, but now it's time to go back on books.
Hope you'll enjoy my outfit!

Ciao a tutti!
In questi giorni la mia vita è un pò noiosa.
Sto passando le giornate sui libri e sto studiando parecchio visto che in 2 settimane avrò 4 esami.
In ogni caso, ieri ci siamo concessi una pausa e abbiamo deciso di andare in centro. Ero con Alessandro e abbiamo fatto un pò di shopping.
La sera, siamo stati al Palo Alto per un aperitivo con i nostri compagni di università.
E' stata davvero una bella serata, ma ora è tempo di tornare sui libri!
Spero vi piaccia il mio outfit!






Trechcoat: DKNY
Bag:YSL
Sweater: Polo Ralph Lauren
Jeans: H&M
Earrings: Accessorize
Flats: American Eagle

4 commenti: