domenica 7 novembre 2010

Back home!

Hi everyone guys!
Such a long time since I wrote the last post!
But, you know, exams has been very demanding and I spent the last 3 weeks living a pijama-home-books-take away food life. Horrible!
Exams are over now and I can go back to my usual life.
I decided to come back home on friday and to spend 3 days with my family.
Last night I went out with my sister and some friends. It has been really very nice!
We had great fun at the end of the night when we decided to go to the kindergarden to play as children.
I hope you'll like my outfit.

Many thanks to Leo for pictures!

Ciao a tutti!
E' passato un pò di tempo dall'ultimo post!
Gli esami sono stati abbastanza duri e nelle ultime 3 settimane ho vissuto una vita fatta di pigiama-casa-libri-cibi pronti. TERRIBILE.
Ma ora gli esami sono finiti ed è tempo di tornare alla mia vita abituale.
Ho deciso di tornare a casa venerdì per passare un pò di tempo con la famiglia.
Ieri sera sono uscita con mia sorella e degli altri amici. Ci siamo davvero divertiti.
A fine serata siamo andati ai giardini a giocare come bambini, ed ecco le foto!
Spero vi piaccia il mio outfit!

Un grazie speciale a Leo per le foto!









And now...LEO!



Leather jacket: Ben sherman
Jacket: H&M
Blouse: Forever 21
Trousers: Pinko
Earrings & necklace: Chanel
Watch: Betsey Johnson
Bag: H&M
Ring: Forever 21
Shoes: made for me..long story with my feet..stay tuned!

2 commenti: